Financial Aid Workshop (FREE)
Learn “How To Get Money For College” With Our FREE Financial Aid Workshop.
Do you need money for college? Paying for college should not be a barrier to you going to college to earn a degree. The FREE Financial Aid Workshop will help you understand the financial aid options available to you, help you navigate the often difficult financial aid process, and help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (aka FAFSA). The Free Financial Aid Workshop consists of 2 financial aid lessons designed to help you start applying for financial aid immediately.
Don’t wait weeks for the next workshop in your city, take the FREE Financial Aid Workshop (FREE VERSION) Now! You can access the FREE Financial Aid Workshop on any computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device with Internet access.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How the financial aid process works.
- How to find hidden scholarship opportunities.
- Warning Signs of Scholarship Scam.
- When and how to complete the FAFSA (IMPORTANT)!
- No pre-knowledge is required – enthusiasm is all you need!
- A computer (PC or Mac), tablet or mobile device with Internet access is required.
- Internet access is required.
- Headphones or speakers are required to hear the audio.
- A PDF viewer and/or a printer to view and/or print out the supporting materials.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- This course is for high school students and parents that need financial aid to help pay for college.
- It’s perfect for first-generation and low-income students with zero financial aid experience.
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some financial aid experience, but not all.
- This course is for any educators (i.e. Teachers, Trio and GearUp Coordinators, Guidance Counselors, etc.) who wants to help students go to college.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about understanding, searching, and applying for financial aid and scholarships, take this course.
Sign up for the Free Financial Aid Workshop to allow us to show you how the financial aid process works and how to complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (aka FAFSA).
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level Students, Parents
- Language English
- Students 366
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self