The Scholarship Workbook is a comprehensive seven step guide/textbook developed to assist low-income, first-generation college-bound students and parents with the process of understanding and applying for scholarships and financial aid to help pay for college.
You will learn how the financial aid process works, what to do, and mistakes to avoid. You will not have to guess, worry and stress about what you should do next during the process of applying for scholarships and financial aid. The Scholarship Workbook will also help you successfully complete any scholarship and financial aid applications in a timely manner.
The Scholarship Workbook will help you:
- Understand the entire financial aid process
- Avoid common financial aid and scholarship mistakes made by students and parents
- Document your educational background, achievements, career goals and college plans
- Create a scholarship search strategy to help you apply for hundreds of scholarships
- Identify various scholarship and financial aid sources
- Increase your chances of winning scholarships and financial aid
- Track every aspect of your search for scholarships and financial aid
- Learn how to avoid missing the scholarship and financial aid deadlines
- Submit professional looking scholarship applications
- Decode and compare colleges’ financial aid award letters
- Estimate your student loan debt for each college
- And much more
Take a look inside some of the chapters (Steps) in The Scholarship Workbook. Just click on the image(s) or links to review a chapter snippet.
Table of Contents
Scholarship Search Strategy
Financial Aid Award Letters
The Scholarship Workbook - Bulk Orders