Find Hidden Scholarships (FHS)
Learn “How To Find Hidden Scholarships” especially local scholarships in your community and city.
Are you looking for FREE MONEY (SCHOLARSHIPS) to help you pay for college?
Are you confused about where to look for scholarships and who to ask about scholarships and financial aid?
Are you trying to avoid taking out a lot of student loans while you’re enrolled in college?
Welcome to the Find Hidden Scholarships Course
We all know that getting scholarships is important to help you pay for college. But how important? No one tells you that there are many local scholarships for college-bound high school students in your community and city; and that you have a greater chance of winning local scholarships compared to national, regional and state-wide scholarships.
Although, you may have to take out some student loans to help you pay for your college costs, your goal should be to take out the least amount of student loans as possible – so that you don’t graduate from college with a large amount of student loan debt.
You may be asking: “How do I do that?” or “How do I reduce my student loan debt?”
The answer: You must apply to every scholarship (especially local scholarships and regardless of the award amount) that you are eligible to apply for – and as long as you meet the scholarship’s eligibility requirements.
Find Hidden Scholarships Course is going to show you how to create a scholarship search strategy and how to find hidden scholarships that you may have overlooked. We’re going to show you how to search for national, regional, state-wide, and local scholarships. We’re going to help you look everywhere for financial aid, especially scholarships. We have left no stone unturned!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Document your qualifications to help identify and apply for financial aid
- Create a scholarship search strategy (to help you apply for hundreds of scholarships)
- Identify various financial aid and scholarship sources on the internet and in your community and city
- Apply for federal student aid
- Apply for state-sponsored financial aid
- Apply for school-sponsored financial aid
- Apply for numerous private scholarships
- Create a network of friends and family to help you find scholarships.
- Avoid scholarship scams
- And much more (For more details, see video for What This Course Covers)
- Basic understanding about financial aid required. (Sign up for Free Financial Aid Workshop, if needed)
- A computer (PC or Mac), tablet or mobile device with Internet access is required.
- Internet access is required.
- Headphones or speakers are required to hear the audio.
- A PDF viewer and/or a printer to view and/or print out the supporting materials.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- This course is for high school students, parents, and anyone who wants to learn how to find and apply for MORE scholarships.
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero financial aid experience.
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some financial aid experience in a few topics, but not all.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about scholarships and financial aid opportunities, take this course.
Sign up for the Find Hidden Scholarships Course to allow us to show you how to find scholarships you may have overlooked, and how to apply for numerous scholarships and financial aid.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 33
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Step 2: Personal Assessment
Step 3: Scholarship Search Strategy
Step 4: Financial Aid Sources