Create Winning Scholarship Applications (CWSA)
Learn “How To Create Competitive and Professional Looking Scholarship Applications To Increase Your Chances of Winning Scholarships.”
Do you need help with submitting competitive and professional looking scholarship applications, with no errors?
Are you trying to increase your chances of winning scholarships?
Do you want to take your scholarship applications to the next level?
Welcome to Create Winning Scholarship Applications Course
Every student wants to win scholarships, which is FREE MONEY. However, many students don’t know how to submit a competitive and professional looking scholarship application. To be honest with you, some (well many) students submit incomplete and/or sloppy scholarship applications to scholarship providers every year. Sloppy and/or incomplete scholarship applications will never help you win a scholarship; they will lower your chances of winning any scholarship.
The Create Winning Scholarship Applications Course (CWSA) was designed for you (the student) to help you increase your chances of winning scholarships by helping you:
- Complete the scholarship applications in full,
- Create competitive scholarship applications, and
- Create professional-looking scholarship applications.
If you’re going to spend countless hours searching for scholarships and financial aid, gathering numerous supporting documents (i.e. recommendations), and asking teachers and family members to help you; then you should at least try to submit the most competitive and professional-looking scholarship application packet to the scholarship providers.
That’s why we created this course. The Create Winning Scholarship Applications Course is going to teach you how to create competitive and professional-looking scholarship applications. You want your scholarship applications to stand-out and leave a memorable impression on the scholarship providers and their judges.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to obtain a scholarship application.
- How to track the application process.
- Common Scholarship Application Components.
- How to prepare and gather supporting documents.
- Scholarship Essay Questions.
- My Top 10 Tips: How to Submit Winning Scholarship Applications.
- Tips for completing online scholarship applications.
- How to avoid common scholarship mistakes.
- How to prepare for a Scholarship Interview.
- What to do after winning a scholarship.
- How scholarships are disbursed.
- How to renew your scholarship.
- Basic understanding about financial aid required. (Sign up for Free Financial Aid Workshop, if needed)
- A computer (PC or Mac), tablet or mobile device with Internet access is required.
- Internet access is required.
- Headphones or speakers are required to hear the audio.
- A PDF viewer and/or a printer to view and/or print out the supporting materials.
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- This course is for high school students, parents, and anyone working with students (i.e. Educators, Guidance Counselors, etc.) who wants to learn how to submit competitive and professional looking scholarship applications to increase their chances of winning scholarships.
- It’s perfect for complete first-generation students and beginners with zero financial aid experience.
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some financial aid experience in a few topics, but not all.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about completing any scholarship and financial aid application, take this course.
Sign up for the Create Winning Scholarship Applications Course to allow us to show you how to create a competitive and professional looking scholarship application packet to increase your chances of winning scholarships.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner, Parents
- Language English
- Students 291
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Step 2: Personal Assessment
Step 5: Winning Scholarship Applications