The Student Workbook is the workbook for The Financial Aid and Scholarship Workshop Online. This interactive workbook is designed to help you document all the necessary information needed to help you identify and apply for scholarships and financial aid outlined in the Financial Aid and Scholarship Workshop Online. All you have to do is fill in the blanks.
The Student Workbook consists of several parts, which matches specific topics outlined in The Financial Aid and Scholarship Workshop Online. Each part focuses on different components of the financial aid and scholarship process.
It is important that you identify and document information about yourself and your family to help you search, identify and apply for scholarships and financial aid at the national, state, school, and local levels. The more information you document about you and your family, you increase your chances of identifying scholarships and financial aid you may have overlooked and never applied too.
The Student Workbook consists of several parts:
• Part 1: College Plans
• Part 2: Personal Profile
• Part 3: Family’s Background
• Part 4: Educational Background
• Part 5: Extracurricular Activities
• Part 6: Work and Volunteer Experiences
• Part 7: References
• Part 8: Scholarship Resume
• Part 9: Scholarship Essay Questions
• Part 10: Financial Aid Award Letters
• Part 11: Student Loan Debt
• Part 12: Federal Student Aid Restrictions and Limitations
• Part 13: Track Forms and Worksheets
After completing the Student Workbook, you will be able to complete your scholarship, financial aid and college applications quickly which allows you to apply for more scholarships. You will also be able to create a scholarship resume and a reference list.
The Student Workbook - Bulk Orders